Lighthouse Media partners with companies and organizations in a variety of industries, helping them conceive, create and deliver their message in compelling ways. Our team will be a resource throughout the planning, management and execution of whatever video or interactive media project you’re undertaking. We have expertise in a wide array of projects and have ideas and resources to help the creative process yield your desired results.
Here are some areas where we can help you achieve your goals:
Marketing & Promotion
Video and multimedia is a powerful way to promote your product or service. We’ll work collaboratively with your team to help refine your message and communicate it effectively to your audience, ensuring seamless integration with your overall marketing communication strategies. The right message delivered in the right medium is a key to success.
Education & Training
Harnessing the power of visual media, Lighthouse Media develops engaging, interactive learning experiences for companies and organizations. Whether the goal is to train your sales team, clients, provide continuing education for physicians or to educate patients on medical treatments, Lighthouse Media will produce it in the appropriate format for the audience – be it computer, mobile device or web-based deployment. E-learning modules, with optional learning checks, are produced in SCORM compliant format for compatibility with your existing LMS (learning management system).
Corporate Profile & Image
Video can communicate a company or organization’s mission and enhance its image like no other medium. We work with you to concisely capture the core messages you wish to communicate in visual terms. Our goal is to effectively position your organization in the minds of viewers and create a genuine sense of value for your products and services.
Documentary & Historical
Lighthouse Media produces informative and moving presentations on topics of importance to your audience. Our experience and technical expertise will help you or your organization tell your story to preserve its legacy.
Non-Profit & Fundraising
Over the years, we have found assisting non-profit and service organizations communicate their missions, to be especially rewarding. Storytelling through video is an especially powerful tool in connecting audiences with an organization’s message, and we continually strive to find fresh approaches to motivate and inspire an audience to action.
Motivational & Special Interest
Video and interactive media are some of the most compelling ways to motivate and inspire. Our goal is to help you to efficiently find and harness the best electronic mediums to tell your story creatively, concisely and effectively.
Meetings & Events
To enhance your impact at tradeshows, meetings and events, we produce attention-getting presentations for in-booth HD monitor displays, iPad, interactive kiosk, video openers, etc. We can also provide support for filming of live presentations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Full pre-through-post production services
- Project management and coordination
- Collaborative development and refinement of key messages
- Storyboarding and scripting
- Graphic design of screens, elements and interfaces to compliment company branding and collateral materials
- Language translation with certified vendors for multi-language productions
- Professional voiceover talent
- Development of e-learning modules and learning checks
- Single and multi-camera HD filming at resolutions including 1080p, 4K, etc.
- Steadicam, track/dolly and boom filming techniques
- On-location and studio production
- Green screen filming, chroma keying and compositing
- High-speed filming for enhanced slow motion detail
- Filming of complex medical procedures in the O.R. or clinical environment, including integration with cystoscopic, DaVinci and head-camera systems
- Still photography
- Video/audio editing, mixing and musical scoring
- Motion graphics animation
- Optimization and rebranding of any existing client assets for use in project (as needed)
- Interactive design and programming for deployment via CD-ROM, iPad/mobile device, kiosk, Blu-ray, DVD, web, etc.
- Video encoding in a multitude of popular formats, including optimization of quality/file size for target deployment venue
- Quantity duplication of CD, DVD, Blu-ray and USB media